|Founded||Albury, New South Wales, Australia|
|Headquarters||Annerley, Queensland, Australia|
|Bruce Scott CEO|
pizza · pasta · desserts
Eagle Boys is an Australian fast food chain specialising in pizza. Eagle Boys has more than 210 stores throughout Australia, particularly in regional areas. Currently it has no stores in Tasmania. Eagle Boys was as of 2007 the third largest pizza chain in the country.
The company specialised in 2 minute "express" pizzas (limited range of 4) between 5:30 and 8:00 pm, which was achieved by constantly remaking their four most popular pizzas and keeping them in a warmer for sale up to eight minutes after they have been made. However, as of 2008, Eagle Boys have discontinued the express line in favor of a similar promotion "Ready, Fresh Go!", featuring 2 of the express pizzas and a "Manager's Special'.
As of 2007, Eagle Boys Pizza had celebrated 20 years in the industry. It was announced also that they are expanding to an additional 40 stores in 2007.
Eagle Boys stores can be found in New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and the Australian Capital Territory. The stores have a strong regional emphasis with most outlets located in non-metropolitan areas. Some stores feature drive-through "Express" window.
Smaller stores can be found in service stations, Night Owl (Brisbane Valley) Convenience Stores, and other locations such as the International and Domestic Terminals at Brisbane Airport and Perth Airport.
On 3 October 2014 the Sydney Morning Herald reported that former franchisees asserted that the current franchisor, NBC Capital, had stopped print and media advertising since purchasing the business. The number of stores was reported to have halved from 340 locations. 
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises
- Pizza Haven
- List of pizzerias in Australia
- List of restaurant chains in Australia
- List of fast food restaurant chains
- A pizza the action The Daily Telegraph - 8 May 2007
- "$28m pushes Eagle Boys off the pizza perch". The New Zealand Herald. 2000-04-20. Retrieved 2014-08-15.
- http://www.qbr.com.au/index.cfm?cp=link/newspaper QBR March 2007 print edition (pg. 4)
- "Eagle Boys devours Pizza Haven". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2008-07-18. Retrieved 2008-07-18.
- O'Brien, Natalie (2 October 2014). "Seeking a slice: Eagle Boys Pizza locked in legal battles". Sydney Morning Herald (Fairfax). Retrieved 13 October 2014.