Eagle Family Foods Group LLC, is an American producer of food and beverage products created in 2016 by Paul Smucker Wagstaff. The company was named after the condensed milk created by Gail Borden in 1853. Initially Eagle Family Foods LLC was formed in 2007 by former employees of Borden who created and sold the sweetened condensed milk.
The J.M. Smucker Company acquired Eagle Family Foods Incorporated and its brands and products in May 2007 then divested the business in 2016.
As part of the 2007 acquisition, sales of Eagle Brand products in Canada transitioned to The Smucker Company's Canadian subsidiary, Smucker Foods of Canada.
Eagle Family Foods Group made a number of changes to their product line:
- Mott's acquired the ReaLemon and ReaLime brands from Eagle. - 2001
- Cremora and Cremora Royale creamers sold to Dean Foods  - 2003
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Eagle Brand Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Eagle Brand Signature Premium Dessert Kits
- Borden Eggnog
- Kava neutralized coffee 
- None Such mincemeat
- El Paso, Texas - evaporated and condensed milk
- Seneca, Missouri - evaporated and condensed milk
These facilities produced Eagle Brand products under Borden Milk:
- Ingersoll, Ontario - Ingersoll Dairy originally supplied Borden's Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Toronto, Ontario - supplied Borden's Eagle Brand Condensed Milk in Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec - supplied Borden's Eagle Brand Condensed Milk in Canada
- Chester, South Carolina - supplied Cremora and Cremora Royale worldwide (except South Africa)