Eagle claw (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eagle Claw (disambiguation))
Eagle claw may refer to:
- The claw of an eagle
- Eagle Claw, a style of Chinese martial arts
- Operation Eagle Claw, a 1980 U.S. military operation
- A service, dubbed “Eagle Claw”, run by Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and using smart technology developed by Microsoft to track down fraudulent emails, and capable of warning a quarter of a million potential victims of Nigerian scams.
- Operation Eagle Claw XI, a 2007 military operation in the Iraq War
- Aetonyx, a Jurassic dinosaur whose name derives from the Greek word for “eagle claw”
- Bird's foot (disambiguation)
- Chicken claw (disambiguation)
- Claw (disambiguation)
- Eagle (disambiguation)
- Eagles Claw (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eagle claw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.