Eagle Creek Township, Gallatin County, Illinois
|Eagle Creek Township|
Location in Gallatin County
Gallatin County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1890|
|• Total||37.23 sq mi (96.4 km2)|
|• Land||36.91 sq mi (95.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.32 sq mi (0.8 km2) 0.86%|
|Elevation||367 ft (112 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||176|
|• Density||5.1/sq mi (2.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62931, 62934, 62954|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.23 square miles (96.4 km2), of which 36.91 square miles (95.6 km2) (or 99.14%) is land and 0.32 square miles (0.83 km2) (or 0.86%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Barnett, Hill, Leamington and Lloyd.
- Pounds Lake
- Gallatin Community Unit School District 7
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 118
- State Senate District 59
- "Eagle Creek Township, Gallatin County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Equality Township||Gold Hill Township|
|Mountain Township, Saline County||Bowlesville Township|