Eagle Mountain (Ulster County, New York)
Cairn marking the summit
|Elevation||3,610 ft (1,100 m) |
|Prominence||500 ft (150 m) |
|Listing||Catskill High Peaks|
|Location||Ulster County, New York|
|Parent range||Catskill Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS Seager|
Eagle Mountain is a mountain located in Ulster County, New York. The mountain is part of the Catskill Mountains. Eagle Mountain is flanked to the north by Haynes Mountain, to the southwest by Doubletop Mountain and Graham Mountain, and to the southeast by Big Indian Mountain.
The east and northeast sides of Eagle Mountain drain into Esopus Creek, thence into the Hudson River, which drains into New York Bay. The north, west and south sides of Eagle Mtn. drain into Dry Brook, thence into the East Branch of the Delaware River, and into Delaware Bay.
- Summit elevation between 3,600 and 3,620 ft.
- Key col elevation between 3,100 and 3,120 ft.
- "Eagle Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Eagle Mountain, New York". Peakbagger.com.
- Catskill 3500: Eagle Mountain
|This article about a location in Ulster County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|