Eagle Point Township, Ogle County, Illinois
|Eagle Point Township|
Location in Ogle County
|• Supervisor||Elizabeth Itnyre|
|• Total||19.57 sq mi (50.7 km2)|
|• Land||19.57 sq mi (50.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||899 ft (274 m)|
|• Density||11.6/sq mi (4.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61051, 61064|
|GNIS feature ID||0428926|
Eagle Point Township was formed in September 1869 from a portion of Buffalo Township.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 19.57 square miles (50.7 km2), all land. It is a fractional township, smaller than a normal township of 36 square miles.
The township contains these four cemeteries: Eagle Point, Elkhorn, Nichols and Webster.
- Polo Community Unit School District 222
- Illinois's 16th congressional district
- State House District 90
- State Senate District 45
- "Eagle Point Township, Ogle County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Rock Creek-Lima Township, Carroll County||Brookville Township||Lincoln Township|
|Elkhorn Grove Township, Carroll County||Buffalo Township|
|Jordan Township, Whiteside County||Woosung Township|