Eagle Ridge, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Brian Pincott|
|• Total||0.4 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,085 m (3,560 ft)|
|• Average Income||$119,459|
|Website||Eagle Ridge Community Association|
Eagle Ridge is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is bounded by 14 Street W to the east, Heritage Drive to the south, Glenmore Trail to the north, and Glenmore Reservoir to the west. The Heritage Park Historical Village borders the community to the west, and the Rockyview General Hospital is located immediately north.
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $271,710 in 2005, and there were 5.3% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2006, 13.2% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 9.5% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 9.1% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Chinook Park Bilingual Elementary and Henry Wise Wood Senior High public schools, neither of which are physically located within Eagle Ridge itself.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Eagle Ridge Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.[permanent dead link]
||Glenmore Reservoir||Rockyview General Hospital||Kelvin Grove|
|Heritage Park Historical Village||Chinook Park|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|