|Founded||8 August 2011|
|Commenced operations||19 September 2012|
|Operating bases||Kuala Lumpur International Airport |
|Key people||Azlan Zainal Abidin (CEO)|
Eaglexpress Air Charter Sdn Bhd (doing business as Eaglexpress) is a charter airline with its headquarters in Selangor, Malaysia  and base at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The airline is a joint venture between private investors in Malaysia and South Korea, with 60%-40% holding respectively, it plans on specialising in Pilgrimage, Holiday and Business charters as well as ACMI operations on behalf of other airlines.
The company was set up in January 2012 and operated their first charter flight in February for a holiday group from South Korea to Malaysia, it was followed by Umra flights to Jeddah for a Malaysian Travel Agency under a six-month contract from March to mid September, flying Pilgrims from Malaysia, Southern Thailand and Indonesia.
The airline hoped to have 8 aircraft by the end of 2012, which include Boeing 737-400/Boeing 737-800, and up to 20 aircraft in the next 5 years. their first Hajj service to Jeddah took off 21 September 2012. Eaglexpress have 3 boeing 747-400 operates for Saudia and Fly Nas.
On December 20, The Edge reports that Eaglexpress Air Service Permit (ASP) has been revoked, and it shall have no effect from Dec 21 2016, according to a statement issued by Malaysian Aviation Commission.
The Eaglexpress fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2017):
- 1 Airbus A330-200 (operating for flynas). It was later returned to the lessor, Guggenheim Aviation Partners after being withdrawn from use on June 7, 2016.
- Eaglexpress Air Charter - ch-aviation.ch
- Eaglexpress clinches RM35m charter deal | theSundaily
- NEW AIRLINE: The Eagle Has Landed in Malaysia :: Routesonline
- Eaglexpress fleet plan
- PMB sells 3 747-400s to new charter airline | theSundaily
- Eaglexpress information
- Eaglexpress striles first business deal
- Eaglexpress to expand fleet to 8 aircraft, expects RM315m revenue
- ntv7 - AVIATION INDUSTRY: EAGLEXPRESS AIR CHARTER EYES US$100 MLN REVENUE BY END-2012
- Eaglexpress Air Charter hopes for US$100mil revenue by year-end
- "Eaglexpress Air 1st Commercial Flight - Eaglexpress Air Charter Sdn Bhd". www.eaglexpressair.com. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- New players prepare to take the field in the long-haul cargo game - CargoFacts.net
- "MAVCOM revokes Eaglexpress air service permit". The Edge. 20 December 2016. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 20.
- "Former Monarch Airlines A330-200 finds a new home". Retrieved 25 November 2015.