Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The ear is the sense organ that detects sound.
Ear or The Ear may also refer to:
- EAR, FAA and IATA location identifier for Kearney Regional Airport
- East African Rift or EAR, a tectonic rift zone
- East Area Rapist or EAR, serial killer and rapist also known as Golden State Killer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- EAR (band) (Experimental Audio Research), a project by musician Peter Kember
- EAR Magazine, a monthly music magazine published 1973–1992
- The Ear, 1970 Czech film
Economics and finance
EAR is an acronymn for:
- Economic activity rate, percentage of the population who constitutes the manpower supply of the labor market
- Effective annual rate of interest
Government and politics
- EAR, an acronym for the Greek Left party
- European Agency for Reconstruction or EAR, a European Union agency
- Export Administration Regulations or EAR, a short name for the US Code of Federal Regulations Title 15 chapter VII, subchapter C
- Ear (botany), the top part of a grain plant, such as wheat
- Ear of corn, the grain-bearing tip part of the stem of a cereal plant, such as wheat or maize; it can also refer to "a prominent lobe in some leaves"
- eps-Associated RNA element (or EAR), a motif associated with exopolysaccharide biosynthesis
- Estimated Average Requirements (or EAR) for nutritional needs
- Expired air resuscitation (or EAR), also known as rescue breathing
- Ear moth or Amphipoea oculea, a moth in the family Noctuidae
- EAR (file format) ("Enterprise ARchive" format), a file format used to package Java programming language applications
- Ear (mathematics), a type of polygon vertex
- Ear (rune), rune of the Anglo-Saxon futhorc
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.