Earl St. Clair
Earl Johnson II, better known by his stage name Earl St. Clair, is an American record producer, vocalist, and songwriter.
St. Clair began his career as a record producer, being credited as JP Did This 1.
In August, he released his debut single, "Man on Fire".
He released his debut album, Songs About A Girl I Used To Know, in 2017.
He explained his stage name in an interview with ThisIsRnB: "Earl St.Clair came from the irony from the fact that where I started producing in Cleveland, the street I was working on was St. Clair. It was 129 and St. Clair. Then when I got out to California ... the studio that I was working in was located on St Clair."
- "Soulful singer Earl St. Clair stays true to himself and his music". Rolling Out. September 8, 2016.
- "Jp Did This 1". SoundBetter.
- "INTERVIEW: Songwriter Earl St. Clair wants to wow". The Daily Free Press. September 9, 2016.
- "Def Jam artist Earl St. Clair seeks to spark positivity". The Maroon. September 14, 2016.
- "Listen: Earl St. Clair Shares Bluesy Debut Single 'Man on Fire'". Variance Magazine. August 19, 2016.
- "Songs About a Girl I Used to Know on All Music". All Music. Retrieved April 24, 2019.
- "Exclusive: Rising Artist Earl St. Clair Shares Musical Journey, Talks Debut Album 'Songs About A Girl I Used To Know' & More". ThisIsRnB. December 8, 2016.