Earlobe fetishism – paraphilia in which reaching sexual arousal occurs with partner's earlobe. Usually arousal takes place while watching, touching, caressing, nibbling, licking or gentle beating partner's earlobe.
Earlobes as an erogenous zone
Love can be expressed throughout varied ways, but scientists find that it can be simplified into three elements – desire, attractiveness and affection. Now, researchers want to identify parts of the brain responsible of our experiences perception.
Earlobe stimulation as a theme is shown in two scenes of The Intouchables, in movies by Humphrey Bogart with Lauren Bacall and in one scene of Diplomatic Immunity by Craig Parker with Hannah Marshall. 
The kissing of earlobes and its surroundings
While kissing, sexual partners usually limit themselves to the mouth and forget about ears. To create further stimuli, some may place (fast and tiny) kisses up throughout the jawbone to the place where the earlobe binds with the skin behind the jawbone.[Sex 1]
- Moisturising the tip of tongue and tracing around the earlobe edge.
- Rapidly flicking the tongue on the outer surface of earlobe, the lower surface, and its edge.
- Holding the earlobe with lips immediately before nibbling it gently.
- Gently nibbling the earlobe with incisors.
- Slowly pulling the earlobe downwards until it slips out from the lips or teeth.
- Gently blowing on wet skin.[Sex 2][Sex 3]
- Drawing-in air instead of blowing.[Sex 4]
- Running the tongue throughout the inner ear edge, outer edge and between them.
- Whispering loving words.
- Practices generally avoided
|“||Ear is for me at a degree something like icing on the cake; like small, expensive glory, which must be from time to time gently cherished. Before the neurons switched off due to lack of stimulus, a had already had the earlobe between my teeth. I consider how she would interpret it, but soon she revenged to me and similar to her, I rejoiced, when her girlish lips held my auditory organ.
(in German Die Ohrmuschel sehe ich dabei gewissermaßen als Sahnehäubchen; als kleines, wertvolles Schmuckstück, das von Zeit zu Zeit zärtlich gepflegt werden muss. Bevor die Sensoren unter mangelnder Beachtung verkümmern, habe ich das Ohrläppchen schon zwischen den Zähnen. Ich dachte, ihr wisst das zu schätzen; umgekehrt freue ich mich genauso, wenn Mädchenlippen mein Hörorgan für sich entdecken.)
|— Florian Kaindl, jetzt.de Süddeutsche Zeitung|
Effects accompanying sexual arousal
It is known that numerous capillaries are crucial for erotic function of earlobes. During sexual arousal and sexual intercourse artery pressure significantly increases. Due to this, blood presses stronger on capillary walls, which increase in diameter. Summary effects of the enlarging diameter of capillaries is visible as:
- Pinkness or redness of earlobes
- Tumescence of earlobes
Biting earlobes can also result in uncontrolled convulsions and sighs from the recipient.
Arguments against treating earlobes as an erogenous zone
Some people view ears only as a physiological organ that should not be connoted with the sexual sphere. Disgust to adoring earlobes or ears as a whole is linked with hygiene of this body part.[Sex 7] It is also linked with partners' tendency to salivate.
- Remarks – Earlobes as erogenous zone
- The cited source suggests focus under the earlobe.
- It triggers feelings of tingling and coolness.
- Avoid directing the stream of air into the ear canal; it can cause pain.
- It triggers a feeling of warmth.
- Certain people prefer such behavior, however only with consent.
- It causes vacuuming of the ear canal, which can result in pain.
- Earwax occurs in the ear canal, which is close to the earlobe, and (in trace amounts) on the earlobe's surface.
- Charles Arthur (February 16, 1997). "The truth about love: it's all just lust and earlobes". independent.co.uk. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "Co go podnieca? Strefy erogenne wszystkich znaków Zodiaku. (en. What does arouse him? Erogenous zones for each zodiac sign.)" (in Polish). September 24, 2014. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- Florian Kaindl (July 6, 2007). "Mädchen, was haltet ihr vom Ohrknabbern? (en. Girls, what does hold you of nibbling your ears?)" (in German). jetzt.de Süddeutsche Zeitung. p. 2. Retrieved 27 June 2015.
- "Nibble my earloop... now (Diplomatic Immunity)". YouTube. January 14, 2010. pp. 0:00:34-00:01:15. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- Birgit Ehrenberg (4 December 2003). "9. Ohrenkuss (en. 9. Ear kissing)" (in German). MensHealth.de. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Kristy Yorkel (1 January 2009). "Kiss the Ears!". getromantic.com. Retrieved June 10, 2015.
- Howcast (July 22, 2015). "How to Kiss His Ear | Kissing Tips". YouTube. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "20 sortes de baisers différents: 5. Le baiser du lobe d'oreille(en. 20 kinds of different kisses: 5. The kiss of earlobe)" (in French). comment-embrasser.net. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Florian Kaindl (July 6, 2007). "Mädchen, was haltet ihr vom Ohrknabbern? (en. Girls, what does hold you of nibbling your ears?)" (in German). jetzt.de Süddeutsche Zeitung. p. 1. Retrieved 27 June 2015.
- The Sexual Response Cycle. Cleveland clinic. 2008. Retrieved 2015-06-27.
- Monika Rawal (August 24, 2009). "Power your foreplay (Biting earlobes)". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 June 2015.