Early Warning (Baby Animals song)
Australian CD single cover
|Single by Baby Animals|
|from the album Baby Animals|
|Released||21 April 1991|
|Baby Animals singles chronology|
UK single cover
"Early Warning" is a song by Australian rock band Baby Animals. It was released in April 1991 as their debut single from their debut studio album Baby Animals (1991). The song peaked at number 21 on the ARIA Chart.
Baby Animals were formed by Suze DeMarchi, Dave Leslie, Frank Celenza and Eddie Parise in 1989. In August 1990, the president of the newly formed Imago Records, Terry Ellis signed the band after attending a gig. Ellis described the performance, "the band was great, the songs were terrific and to me Suze clearly had that indefineable magic that separates one artist from the crowd and makes them a star." The band flew to New York City to record an album.
- Vinyl/ CD single (105213)
- A1 "Early Warning" - 4:02
- B1 "Baby Animals" - 4:07
- "Baby Animals –"Early Warning"". discogs.com. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Winners by Year 1992". Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). Archived from the original on 26 September 2007. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- "Baby Animals | About". Baby Animals Official Website. Archived from the original on 14 December 2007. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Australian-charts.com – Baby Animals – Early Warning". ARIA Top 50 Singles. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
|This 1990s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|