Timelines of world history
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Early prehistory (disambiguation))
- For events dating from the formation of the Universe see: Timeline of the formation of the Universe
- For events dating from the formation of the planet to the rise of modern humans see: Timeline of natural history and Timeline of the evolutionary history of life
- For events dating from the first appearance of Homo sapiens to before the invention of writing see: Timeline of human prehistory
- For events from c. 3200 BC – c. 500 see: Timeline of ancient history
- For events from c. 500 – c. 1499, see: Timeline of the Middle Ages
- For events from c. 1500, see: Timelines of modern history
- For future timelines, see: Timelines of the future
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.