Earth (Matthew Sweet album)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Studio album by|
|Released||January 23, 1989|
|Producer||Dave Allen, Fred Maher, Matthew Sweet|
|Matthew Sweet chronology|
In 1996, Sweet provided backing vocals for Kris McKay in a cover of his own song, "How Cool", on her album, Things That Show.
All songs written by Matthew Sweet, except where noted
- "When I Feel Again"
- "Wind and the Sun"
- "Children of Time (Forever)"
- "Love" (Sweet, Fred Maher)
- "Vertigo" (Sweet, Fred Maher)
- "The Alcohol Talking" (Sweet, Fred Maher)
- "How Cool"
- "Having a Bad Dream"
- Matthew Sweet - guitar, bass, programming, vocals
- Robert Quine - guitar
- Trip Shakespeare - background vocals
- Chris Stamey - guitar
- Leah Kunkel - background vocals, vocal co-ordinator
- Richard Lloyd - guitar
- Gary Lucas - dobro, wah wah guitar
- Scott Litt - engineer
- Bob Ludwig - mastering
- Fred Maher - programming
- Ric Menck - drum samples
- Kate Pierson - background vocals
- "Earth". Allmusic. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- [dead link]
|This 1980s alternative rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|