|Narrated by||Aubrey Manning|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Richard Reisz|
|Running time||50 minutes|
|Original network||BBC Two
|Audio format||Stereo (SD)|
|Original release||1 November– 27 December 1998|
A total of eight episodes were produced with each episode having a runtime of 50 minutes.
- The Time Travellers (1 November 1998)
- The Deep (8 November 1998)
- Ring of Fire (15 November 1998)
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth (22 November 1998)
- The Roof of the World (6 December 1998)
- The Big Freeze (13 December 1998)
- The Living Earth (20 December 1998)
- A World Apart (27 December 1998)
A two-disc DVD of the series was released on 7 August 2006.
A book entitled Earth Story: The Shaping of Our World (ISBN 978-0563387992) was written by Simon Lamb and David Sington. It contains 240 pages and was released on 29 October 1998.
|This article related to a BBC television programme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This documentary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|