Cumings in 2021
|Full name||Eartha Cumings|
|Date of birth||11 June 1999|
|Place of birth||Scotland|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 October 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 03:25, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
Bristol City, 2018–
During a routine operation, Cumings developed compartment syndrome and almost had to have both of her legs amputated. Cumings commented on the experience while speaking to The Guardian, "I had to have numerous surgeries to repair the injury and spent a good bit of time on crutches. Nearly losing the opportunity to play football changed my outlook. Even if I’m just sitting on the bench, I still think that’s a huge achievement."
- "Eartha Cumings Spartans FC". Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- "Scotland Training Camp call-ups for Spartans trio". Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- "City women land scottish duo". Bristol City W.F.C. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- "Bristol City Women: Scottish pair Lucy Graham and Eartha Cumings join". BBC Sport. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- "Eartha Cummings Scottish FA".
- "Eartha Cumings Soccerway".
- Whyatt, Katie (16 November 2019). "Bristol City's Eartha Cumings on her battle to keep football dreams alive: 'I was crying at surgeons not to amputate my legs'". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 1 November 2020.
- Tassell, Nige (2 November 2019). "'Your ego has to be left at the door': the secret life of the understudy". The Guardian. Retrieved 1 November 2020.