From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up earthquake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An earthquake is the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth's crust ( the outer layer) that creates seismic waves.
Earthquake may also refer to:
- Earthquake (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Earthquake (Samurai Shodown), a fictional character in the video game series Samurai Shodown
Film and TV
- Earthquake (film), a 1974 film starring Charlton Heston and Ava Gardner
- Earthquake (2016 film), a 2016 Armenian film
- Earthquake, an episode of the TV sitcom Gimme a Break!
- ""Earthquake" (Modern Family)", a 2010 Modern Family episode
- Earthquake (cocktail), a cocktail containing absinthe and cognac
- Earth Quake (band), an American power pop band
- Earthquake (album), a 1979 album by Electric Sun
- "Earthquake" (DJ Fresh and Diplo song), 2013
- "Earthquake" (Labrinth song), 2011
- "Earthquake" (Lil Wayne song), 2004
- "Earthquake" (Little Boots song), 2009
- "Earthquake" (Mýa song), 2011
- "Earthquake", a song by Family Force 5 from Business Up Front/Party in the Back
- "Earthquake", a song by Tech N9ne
- "Earthquake", a song by The Flirtations
- "Earthquake", a song by The Used from Lies for the Liars
- Earthquake (comedian) (born 1963), American stand-up comedian
- Earthquake, a ringname of John Tenta, former Canadian sumo and professional wrestler (1963–2006)
Sports and events
- Earthquake: The Big One, a former attraction at Universal Studios Florida
- San Jose Earthquakes, an American professional soccer team
- Earthquake (Gladiators), an event in the television series Gladiators
- Az-Zalzala (“The Earthquake”), the ninety-ninth sura of the Qur’an
- Earthquake map in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Earthquake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.