Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up earworm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An earworm is a piece of music that repeats compulsively within one's mind.
Earworm may also refer to:
- Earworm Records, a British record label
- DJ Earworm, an American mashup artist
- "Earworm", an episode in Season 7 of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Corn earworm (disambiguation)
- Earwig (disambiguation)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, a science fiction film that featured an eel that entered its victims through their ears
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Earworm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.