From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
East Bay may refer to:
- East Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, a settlement
- East Bay, Nova Scotia, a small town
- East Bay (Nova Scotia), the east arm of the Bras d'Or Lake
- East Bay (Nunavut), a waterway in the Kivalliq Region
In the United States:
- The East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area), in northern California
- East Bay (Santa Rosa County, Florida), connected to Pensacola Bay
- East Bay (Bay County, Florida), off St. Andrews Bay in the Panama City area
- Eastern Bay, Maryland, an estuary of the Chesapeake Bay
- East Bay (New York), a lagoon on the south shore of Long Island
- East Bay (Rhode Island)
- East Bay Township, Michigan
- East Bay (Texas), part of Galveston Bay
- Eastbay, a direct mail catalog and Internet apparel company
- East Bay Ray (born 1958), lead guitarist for the Dead Kennedys
- East Bay Express, a weekly newspaper based in Oakland, California
- Tung Wan (disambiguation), meaning "East Bay"
- North Bay (disambiguation)
- South Bay (disambiguation)
- West Bay (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title East Bay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.