East Beckwith Mountain
|East Beckwith Mountain|
|Elevation||12,441 ft (3,792 m) |
|Prominence||2,492 ft (760 m) |
|Isolation||6.24 mi (10.04 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Gunnison County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||West Elk Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Anthracite Range, Colorado
East Beckwith Mountain is a prominent mountain summit in the West Elk Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 12,441-foot (3,792 m) peak is located in the West Elk Wilderness of Gunnison National Forest, 13.4 miles (21.5 km) west by south (bearing 264°) of the Town of Crested Butte in Gunnison County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)|
- East Beckwith Mountain 
- Mount Beckwith
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "East Beckwith Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "EAST BECKWITH". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of East Beckwith Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.924 m (+6.31 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "East Beckwith Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|