East Bend Township, Champaign County, Illinois
|East Bend Township|
Location in Champaign County
Champaign County's location in Illinois
|• Total||36.21 sq mi (93.8 km2)|
|• Land||36.04 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.17 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.47%|
|Elevation||712 ft (217 m)|
|• Density||16.2/sq mi (6.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428928|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.21 square miles (93.8 km2), of which 36.04 square miles (93.3 km2) (or 99.53%) is land and 0.17 square miles (0.44 km2) (or 0.47%) is water. The streams of Blackford Slough, Dickerson Slough and Hillsbury Slough run through this township.
Cities and towns
- Fisher (northeast quarter)
- Dewey (in section 34)
The township contains two cemeteries: Beekman and East Bend.
- "East Bend Township, Champaign County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files[permanent dead link]
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Callary, Edward (29 September 2008). Place Names of Illinois. University of Illinois Press. p. 102. ISBN 978-0-252-09070-7.
||Drummer Township, Ford County||Dix Township, Ford County||Patton Township, Ford County|
|Brown Township||Ludlow Township|
|Newcomb Township||Condit Township||Rantoul Township|