St Mary's Church
|Area||16.55 km2 (6.39 sq mi)|
|• Density||42/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Thetford & Swaffham|
|Dialling code||01362 & 01760|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Bradenham is a village and civil parish, a conglomeration of East and West Bradenham, in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated some 5 miles (8.0 km) south-west of the town of East Dereham and 19 miles (31 km) west of the city of Norwich. The civil parish has an area of 16.55 km² and in the 2001 census had a population of 722 in 301 households, the population decreasing to 700 in 293 households at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the Breckland district.
Bradenham is the birthplace of writer Sir Henry Rider Haggard; his father lived for some time at Bradenham Hall.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 237 – Norwich. ISBN 0-319-21868-6.
- Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Office for National Statistics and Norfolk County Council (2001). Retrieved 20 June 2009.
- Visit Breckland Archived 13 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Office for National Statistics and Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved 2 December 2005.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bradenham, Norfolk.|
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|