From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
East Coast may refer to:
- Eastern states of Australia
- Atlantic Canada
- East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia
- East Coast Park, Singapore
- Levante, Spain
- East Coast Main Line, the electrified high-speed railway link between London, Peterborough, Doncaster, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh
- Virgin Trains East Coast, the UK train operating company currently running on the East Coast Main Line
- East Coast Parkway, an expressway that runs along the southeastern coast of Singapore
- East Coast Railway Zone (India), one of the sixteen railway zones of Indian Railways
- Florida East Coast Railway, a Class II railroad operating in the US state of Florida
- East Coast (train operating company), the publicly owned predecessor to Virgin Trains East Coast.
- New Brunswick East Coast Railway, a historic Canadian railway that operated in the province of New Brunswick
- East Coast Akalat, a small passerine bird which can be found in the east of Africa from Kenya to Mozambique
- East Coast bias, where sports teams of the East Coast of the United States are given undue weight by broadcasters there
- Australian south-east coast drainage division, the very long, narrow area of southern Australia
- East Coast Swing, a form of social partner dance that evolved from the Lindy Hop
- East Coast FM, a radio station in Co. Wicklow, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title East Coast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.