East District, Hsinchu
East District (Chinese: 東區; pinyin: Dōng Qū) is a district in east Hsinchu City, Taiwan. It is the second largest of the three districts in Hsinchu City. The East District is home to the Hsinchu Science and Industrial Park.
- Area: 33.58 km2 (12.97 sq mi)
- Population: 208,122 (January 2016)
- National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center
- National Space Organization
- National Applied Research Laboratories
- Hsinchu Pei Ying Junior High School
- National Hsinchu Girls' Senior High School
- National Hsinchu Senior High School
- 18 Peaks Mountain Park
- Cheng Huang Temple
- Glass Museum of Hsinchu City
- Green Grass Lake
- Guan Di Temple
- Gu Qi Feng Cultural Museum
- Hsinchu Taiwan Pavilion Expo Park
- Hsinchu Zoo
- Image Museum of Hsinchu City
- Jin Shan Temple
- Jinshi Mansion
- Lake Placid
- National Hsinchu Living Arts Center
Bus station in the district is Hsinchu Bus Station of Hsinchu Bus.
- "Introduction". dep-e-district.hccg.gov.tw. East District Office, Hsinchu City. 2016-04-26. Retrieved 2017-03-11.
Area of district: 33.5206 km 2
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to East District, Hsinchu City.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Administrative Districts". 高雄市政府. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.