East Enterprise, Indiana
|Elevation||879 ft (268 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||433879|
East Enterprise is an unincorporated census-designated place in central Cotton Township, Switzerland County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. Although East Enterprise is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 47019.
The community lies at the intersection of State Roads 56 and 250 northeast of the town of Vevay, the county seat of Switzerland County. Its elevation is 883 feet (269 m), and it is located at (38.8728383, -84.9880062).
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-11-04.
- "East Enterprise, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Zip Code Lookup
- "Switzerland County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved August 25, 2016.
- "USGS detail on East Enterprise - Variant Citation". Retrieved 2016-11-04.
- DeLorme. Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. 3rd ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 53, 59. ISBN 0-89933-319-2.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-02-14. Accessed 2008-06-01.
|This Switzerland County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|