From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from East Friesian)
East Frisian (also East Friesian) is an adjective referring to East Frisia, a region in Germany. It can refer specifically to:
- East Frisians, the people from the region
- East Friesian (sheep), a breed of sheep originating there
- East Frisian Islands, off the coast of East Frisia
- East Frisian Low Saxon, the Low German dialect spoken there
- Ostfriesen and Alt-Oldenburger, a breed of horse originating there
- Saterland Frisian language, a language historically spoken there and in Saterland
- Wangerooge Frisian language, an extinct language spoken on the Wangerooge island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title East Frisian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.