East Geelong, Victoria
|Population||3,862 (2016 census)|
|• Density||1,246/km2 ( 3,230/sq mi)|
|Area||3.1 km2 (1.2 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||City of Greater Geelong|
The 81-hectare Eastern Park is located in East Geelong. It is Geelong’s premier regional park and an important recreation focus for central Geelong. The Geelong Botanic Gardens are located at its centre.
Heritage listed sites
East Geelong contains a number of heritage listed sites, including:
- 141 Ormond Road, Eastern Cemetery Gatehouse
- 1-55 Garden Street, Eastern Park and Geelong Botanic Gardens
- 1-55 Garden Street, First Geelong Customs House
- Hearne Parade, Limeburners Point Lime Kiln Complex
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "East Geelong (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- "Geelong Botanic Gardens and Eastern Park". rushwright associates. Retrieved 2014-11-06.
- Golf Select, East Geelong, retrieved 2009-05-11
- "Eastern Cemetery Gatehouse (H1170)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Eastern Park & Geelong Botanic Gardens (H2095)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "First Customs House (H0185)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Lime Kiln Complex (H1288)". Victorian Heritage Register. Heritage Victoria. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|