East Grove Township, Lee County, Illinois
|East Grove Township|
Location in Lee County
Lee County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 9, 1864|
|• Total||35.61 sq mi (92.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.55 sq mi (92.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.17%|
|Elevation||755 ft (230 m)|
|• Density||7.2/sq mi (2.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61042, 61310, 61349|
|GNIS feature ID||0428934|
East Grove was created from Hamilton Township on November 9, 1864.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.61 square miles (92.2 km2), of which 35.55 square miles (92.1 km2) (or 99.83%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.17%) is water.
The township contains these three cemeteries: Saint Mary's, Stevens and Williams.
- Amboy Community Unit School District 272
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 90
- State Senate District 45
- "East Grove Township, Lee County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2011-01-12.
- United States Census Bureau 2010 TIGER/Line Shapefiles[permanent dead link]
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Harmon Township||Marion Township||Amboy Township|
|Hamilton Township||May Township|
|Walnut Township, Bureau County||Ohio Township, Bureau County|