East Harrisburg Cemetery
East Harrisburg Cemetery is a cemetery located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, in the United States. The cemetery received its name from its location, adjacent to the borough of Penbrook, formerly known as East Harrisburg. It was established in 1874 and remains in active use.
- Les Bell (1901–1985) – was a professional baseball player
- Isaac Hoffer Doutrich (1871–1941) – was a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania, former city councilman of Harrisburg.
- Walter Mann Mumma (1890–1961) – was a prominent businessman and Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania.
- Frank Crawford Sites (1864–1935) – was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania.
- East Harrisburg cemetery company Retrieved 2011-01-27.
|This article about a cemetery in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|