East Houston, Houston
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For region of eastern Houston, see East End, Houston.
Government and infrastructure
The City of Houston Super Neighborhood #49 East Houston opened on August 24, 2000.
- "Super Neighborhood # 49 - East Houston." City of Houston. Retrieved on December 4, 2008.
- "Post Office Location - EAST HOUSTON." United States Postal Service. Retrieved on December 4, 2008.
- Weisman, Laura. "Nine Houston post offices marked for closure (with poll)." Houston Chronicle. July 26, 2011. Retrieved on July 26, 2011.
- Barajas, Erik. "North Forest ISD officially closes today." KTRK-TV. July 1, 2013. Retrieved on July 1, 2013.
- "The History of B.C. Elmore." (Archived 2013-07-02 at WebCite) B.C. Elmore Middle School. Retrieved on November 14, 2011.
|This Houston-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Texas state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|