|City of East Jakarta
Kota Administrasi Jakarta Timur
|City (Kota Administrasi)|
|• Mayor||HR. Krisdianto|
|• Total||188.03 km2 (72.60 sq mi)|
|Population (2010 Census)|
|• Density||14,000/km2 (37,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||WIB (UTC+7)|
East Jakarta (Indonesian: Jakarta Timur) is a city within Jakarta Special District, Indonesia. It had a population of 2,687,027 at the 2010, making it the most populous of the five cities within Jakarta.
East Jakarta is divided into 10 subdistricts:
- Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport serves a limited customer base; typically within an hour flight of the airport.
- Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal mainly provides service to inter-provincial, inter-city buses.
- Pulogebang inter-city and inter-province bus terminal, opened on June 23, 2012.
|This section requires expansion. (February 2015)|
- "Soekarno-Hatta must be expanded to meet passenger demand." The Jakarta Post. Wednesday 1 September 2010. Retrieved on 16 September 2010. "Starting operation in 1985, Soekarno-Hatta airport replaced Kemayoran airport in Central Jakarta and Halim Perdanakusuma airport in East Jakarta"
- "Jakarta to Soft Open 'Most Modern' Bus Terminal on Saturday". June 22, 2012.
- "Contact Us." (Archive) Aviastar. Retrieved on 10 May 2012. "Puri Sentra Niaga Blok B No. 29 Jalan Raya Kalimalang Jakarta Timur 13620 Indonesia"
- (Indonesian) Official site
|This Jakarta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|