East Kerry Senior Football Championship
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The East Kerry Senior Football Championship is a Gaelic football competition for teams affiliated to the East Kerry division. Most adult clubs in the division compete for this cup, even if they are playing at junior or intermediate grades. In recent years, the competition has been dominated by Dr. Crokes who won an eighth consecutive championship in December 2013. The winners receive the O'Donoghue Cup. The main sponsor for many years is the Gleneagle Hotel in Killarney.
Roll of honour
- "Rampant Rathmore rock Dr Crokes". Irish Examiner. 5 December 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- "Rathmore retain cup as Legion's wait continues". Irish Examiner. 21 December 2015. Retrieved 21 December 2015.
- "O'Sullivan keeps Legion dream alive". Irish Examiner. 24 November 2014. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "Yet another title for classy Crokes". Irish Examiner. 16 December 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Gooch and Brosnan make it a perfect 10 for Crokes". Irish Examiner. 10 December 2012. Retrieved 10 December 2012.