East Riding College
East Riding College is a further education college located in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It was formed in March 2002, by the merger of Beverley College and East Yorkshire College, Bridlington.
Campuses and locations
- Armstrong Way, Beverley (Coordinates: )
- St Mary's Walk, Bridlington ( )
- St James Street, Hull ( )
The Bridlington campus was opened in September 2009 at a cost of £17 million. The Beverley campus moved to a new site within the Flemingate Development in September 2015.
In addition to its main locations, East Riding College offers courses and training in 34 other locations in the East Riding of Yorkshire. The college also provides education courses and training for inmates at Everthorpe Prison.
The college range of courses include A Levels, BTEC awards, apprenticeships and Access courses. East Riding College also offers a provision of higher education level courses in conjunction with the University of Hull and the University of Huddersfield.
Services to the public
The college currently has four services which are also open to the general public:
- Archers and Elwell's restaurants
- Inspire Hair and Beauty
- New Horizons travel agency
- Energize fitness suite
East Riding College conducts marine vocational programmes like Marine Craft (Engineering) which are quite popular. 
- "East Riding College prepares to take first students on its Beverley 'campus for the future'". Hull Daily Mail. 29 June 2015. Retrieved 13 March 2016.
- Spencer Jones, H (2004). "Brown, Ernest William (1866–1938)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 28 February 2010.(subscription required)
- Oldroyd, David (2004). "Harker, Alfred (1859–1939)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 28 February 2010.(subscription required)
- Marine Vocational Programmes
|This United Kingdom university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|