East Street Arts
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2010)|
East Street Arts is a registered charity in England, established to facilitate the development of visual artists. The charity was set up in 1993 by Karen Watson and Jon Wakeman to provide space, services, facilities, opportunities and support for visual artists. East Street Arts operates four sites in Leeds, England: Patrick Studios (ESA headquarters), Barkston Studios, Union 105 and other offsite projects.
A competition held in conjunction with Exposure Leeds "to take a series of photographs to capture 21st Century Leeds.". Winning entrys will be exhibited at Dysons Chambers on Lower Briggate, Leeds, England. 14 artists have been shortlisted.
- "ESA - Facilitating Visual Artists". Esaweb.org.uk. 2004-10-29. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "Arts - Simon Schama's Power of Art". BBC. 2007-05-27. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- Baron, John (2010-09-09). "Leeds today: Arena work starts and Leeds Children's Hospital Appeal | Leeds | guardian.co.uk". Guardian. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- Leeds, Exposure (2010-09-08). "Competition : 21st Century Leeds". exposure leeds. Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "21stC shortlist - a gallery on Flickr". Flickr.com. Retrieved 2011-03-12.