East Valley Institute of Technology
|East Valley Institute of Technology|
|Type||Joint technological education district school|
|School district||East Valley Institute of Technology District #401|
The East Valley Institute of Technology (EVIT) is a joint technological education district serving the eastern portion of the Phoenix, Arizona metro area. Its programs are available to students at the member high schools. Because EVIT is a public school, 10th, 11th and 12th grade students from the sending districts that meet class prerequisites.
The East Valley Institute of Technology is accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.
Dr. A. Keith Crandell (Main) Campus
The main campus, which opened in 1999, and is located at 1601 W. Main Street, was renamed the Dr. A. Keith Crandell Campus in December 2011. It is located in west Mesa near Main Street and Dobson adjacent to the METRO light rail at Longmore/Main. 
It spans 65 acres, features more than 15 buildings, and houses the Administrative and District offices along with Adult & Continuing Education.
The East Campus located at 6625 S. Power Road opened in August 2011. The 10-acre, $17 million campus adjacent to ASU Polytechnic, is focused on health, aviation and cosmetology programs for high school students.
- Apache Junction Unified School District/Apache Junction High School
- Chandler Unified School District (4 high schools)
- Higley Unified School District (2 high schools)
- J. O. Combs Unified School District/Combs High School
- Gilbert Public Schools (5 high schools)
- Mesa Public Schools (6 high schools)
- Queen Creek Unified School District/Queen Creek High School
- Scottsdale Unified School District (4 high schools)
- Tempe Union High School District (6 high schools)
EVIT also includes services such as Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Automotive and Collision Repair, Massage Therapy, Culinary and Baking services, Cosmetology Work-ups, Video Productions & Facility Rentals. These services are not free but are very affordable, being provided by students, which is also part of their learning experience.
- "Evit - East Valley Institute of Technology". greatschools.org. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- Gonzales, Angela. "EVIT's main campus renamed after Dr. Keith Crandell". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 21 March 2014.