(Redirected from East Village (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
East Village may refer to:
A part of Zetland, New South Wales
- United Kingdom
- United States
- East Village, Des Moines, Iowa, a historical neighborhood in Des Moines
- East Village, Flint, a neighborhood on the East Side of Flint, Michigan
- East Village, Kansas City, a neighborhood in Downtown Kansas City, Missouri
- East Village, Long Beach, California, arts district
- East Village, Manhattan, a neighborhood in New York City
- East Village, San Diego, a neighborhood in downtown San Diego
- East Village, Visalia, a neighborhood in the Lincoln Oval Village of Visalia, California
- East Village (band), a cult independent band from England
- East Villager, a former New York City monthly neighborhood newspaper
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title East Village.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.