Tuen Ma line
The Tuen Ma line (屯馬綫) is a Hong Kong MTR railway line due to open in 2019. Part of the Sha Tin to Central Link project, it will incorporate and join the existing West Rail and Ma On Shan lines via new stations along the Shatin to Central Link (Hung Hom to Tai Wai section). The line will have 27 stations, more than any other in the MTR system.
During planning and construction, this line was codenamed “East West Corridor” (東西走廊) until 25 May 2018, when the finalised name was announced by MTR Corporation to reflect the districts of the termini it serves, namely Tuen Mun and Ma On Shan.
The following is a list of the stations on the Tuen Ma line.
|Livery and name||District||Connections||Opening date|
|Tuen Ma line|
|Wu Kai Sha||Sha Tin||21 December 2004|
|Ma On Shan|
|Tai Shui Hang|
|Sha Tin Wai|
|Che Kung Temple|
|Tai Wai||East Rail line||15 August 1983|
|Diamond Hill||Wong Tai Sin||Kwun Tong line||1 October 1979|
|Kai Tak||Kowloon City||2019|
|Sung Wong Toi|
|To Kwa Wan|
|Ho Man Tin||Kwun Tong line||23 October 2016|
|Hung Hom||Yau Tsim Mong||East Rail line
Through Train services to Mainland China
|30 November 1975[a]|
being relocated 2019
|East Tsim Sha Tsui||Tsim Sha Tsui station for Tsuen Wan line||24 October 2004[b]|
|Austin||[c]||16 August 2009|
|Nam Cheong||Sham Shui Po||Tung Chung line||16 December 2003|
|Mei Foo||Tsuen Wan line||17 May 1982|
|Tsuen Wan West||Tsuen Wan||[d]||20 December 2003|
|Kam Sheung Road||Yuen Long||Northern Link (proposed)|
|Yuen Long||Yuen Long stop for Light Rail|
|Tin Shui Wai||Tin Shui Wai stop for Light Rail|
|Siu Hong||Tuen Mun||Siu Hong stop for Light Rail|
|Tuen Mun||Tuen Mun stop for Light Rail|
- Originally opened as part of the Kowloon–Canton Railway.
- Originally opened as part of the East Rail line.
- Kowloon Station of the Tung Chung Line and Airport Express and Austin Station of the West Rail Line are not physically connected. There is pedestrian transfer via a footbridge; the journey time is approximately 10 minutes on foot.
- Tsuen Wan West Station of the West Rail Line and Tsuen Wan Station of the Tsuen Wan Line are not physically linked, but green public light bus route 95K (free transfer with an immediate West Rail journey record on the Octopus card) connects the two stations. It normally takes 15-20 minutes to go to Tsuen Wan Station on foot.
- "Shatin to Central Link FAQ". MTR. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
|This MTR- or MTR Corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|