East Bank (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eastbank (disambiguation))
East Bank is the part of the Southern Levant east of the Jordan River, mostly contained in present-day Jordan.
East Bank may also refer to:
- East Bank, West Virginia, a town in the US
- Nicollet Island/East Bank, Minneapolis, a neighborhood in Minneapolis, US
- Eastbank Esplanade, a pedestrian and bicycle path in Portland, Oregon, US
- Banda Oriental, a historic region covering modern Uruguay and southern Brazil
- Eastbank Academy, a secondary school in Glasgow, Scotland
- East Bank, a campus of the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, US
- Southport Eastbank Street railway station, Southport, Merseyside, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title East Bank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.