Eastbrookend Country Park
Eastbrookend Country Park is an 84-hectare park and Local Nature Reserve in Dagenham in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, in England. Together with the neighbouring Chase Nature Reserve it is also designated a Site of Metropolitan Importance for Nature Conservation.
The site was derelict land, which was turned into a park by large-scale earth-moving to create an undulating landscape with wild flower grassland mixes and over 50,000 small trees. It was opened in 1995. Facilities include a millennium centre and a fishing lake. it has a mixture of grazed wetland and dry habitats next to the River Rom. Dagenham Road goes through the park.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eastbrookend Country Park.|
- "Eastbrookend Country Park". London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. Archived from the original on 19 October 2013. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "East Brookend Country Park". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. 4 March 2013. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "The Chase Nature Reserve and Eastbrookend Country Park". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2013. Retrieved November 2013. Check date values in:
- "iGiGL data portal (map)". Greenspace Information for Greater London.
- "Map of East Brookend Country Park". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England.