Eastburn, East Riding of Yorkshire
|Eastburn shown within the East Riding of Yorkshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||170 mi (270 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
Eastburn is a hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, it forms part of the civil parish of Kirkburn. It is situated in the Yorkshire Wolds on the A164 road, approximately 2.5 miles (4 km) south-west of Driffield town centre and 3 miles (5 km) north-west of the village of Hutton Cranswick.
- Baines, Edward (1823): History, Directory and Gazetteer of the County of York, p. 200
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 5.
- Media related to Eastburn at Wikimedia Commons
- "Kirkburn: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1892 (Bulmers')", (Includes Eastburn) Genuki.org.uk. Retrieved 16 April 2012
- Eastburn in the Domesday Book
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|