Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Easter or easter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Easter is a Christian and cultural spring festival.
Easter may also refer to:
- Easter customs, cultural traditions and practices that take place during the above festival
- Eastertide, a fifty-day season in some Christian traditions
- Ēostre, the pagan equinox (hence, "East") festival from which the Christian festival takes its name in English and in other Germanic languages
- Easter (Patti Smith Group album), 1978, or the title track
- Easter (These Arms Are Snakes album), 2006
- "Easter" (Marillion song), 1990
- "Easter" (Asian Kung-Fu Generation song), 2015
- "Easter", a song by Jefferson Airplane from Long John Silver
- "Easter", a song by Love Battery from Between the Eyes
- Easter (film), a 2002 independent film
- Easter (surname)
- Good Easter and High Easter, villages in Essex, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Easter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.