From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Easter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Easter is a Christian and cultural spring festival.
Easter may also refer to:
- Easter customs, cultural traditions and practices that take place during the above festival
- Eastertide, a fifty-day season in some Christian traditions
- Ēostre, the pagan equinox (hence, "East") festival from which the Christian festival takes its name in English and in other Germanic languages
- (Archaic) Passover the Jewish Passover had been called "Easter", e.g., in Acts 12:4 in the KJV
- Easter (Patti Smith Group album), 1978, or the title track
- Easter (These Arms Are Snakes album), 2006
- "Easter" (Marillion song), 1990
- "Easter", a song by Jefferson Airplane from Long John Silver
- "Easter", a song by Love Battery from Between the Eyes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Easter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.