Jump to navigation Jump to search
Easterbrook is a family name from Devon, England.
Well-known people with this name are:
- Arthur Easterbrook, World War I flying ace and WW2 Brigadier General
- Don Easterbrook, geology professor and global warming skeptic
- Edmund P. Easterbrook, the 2nd Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army
- Frank H. Easterbrook, United States judge
- Gregg Easterbrook, writer
- Kane Easterbrook, member of the New Zealand national ice hockey team
- Leslie Easterbrook, actress
- Syd Easterbrook, English professional golfer
- Brock Easterbrook, Musical Artist
Esterbrook (variant spelling)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Easterbrook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.