Jump to navigation Jump to search
Easterly may refer to anything facing, located in, or coming from, the East, particularly:
- Trade winds, which blow primarily east-to-west in tropical regions
- Catharine F. Easterly (born 1970), American judge in Washington, D.C.
- Chris Easterly, American screenwriter
- Dick Easterly (born 1939), American football player
- Harry Easterly (1922–2005), American golf administrator
- Jamie Easterly (born 1953), American baseball player
- Ted Easterly (1885–1951), American baseball player
- Thomas Martin Easterly (1809–1882), American photographer
- Easterly, Texas, an unincorporated community in Robertson County, Texas
- Easterly wave, a type of atmospheric trough
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Easterly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.