Eastern Bank Ltd (Bangladesh)
|Traded as||DSE: EBL|
Number of employees
Eastern Bank Limited (Bengali: ইস্টার্ন ব্যাংক লিমিটেড) is a private commercial bank headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was established on 08-AUG-1992, as a public limited company with limited liability under the bank companies act of 1991. Its share are listed in Dhaka Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange. The bank provide products and services in retail banking, corporate finance, asset management, equity brokerage and security. It has 59 branches in Bangladesh and employ around 3000 employees.
Eastern Bank Limited is going to open its first overseas full-fledged branch in Calcutta, India. Presently this bank has subsidiaries only in Hong Kong and Myanmar, and this branch in India will be its first foreign branch outside Bangladesh.
- "Bangladesh Bank to probe 'freak transactions' in Eastern Bank Ltd". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Laila Sharmeen to exhibit at World Art Games". The Daily Star. 2016-04-29. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Star Melodies' tribute to Khandaker Nurul Alam and Robin Ghosh". The Daily Star. 2016-04-28. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Eastern Bank Limited – Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Bangladeshi Eastern Bank to open branch in Kolkata". bdnews24.com. 2018-07-17.
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|