Eastern Heights, Queensland
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
Eastern Heighs is bordered to the west by Queens Park and Limestone Park.
Eastern Heights is serviced by a regular bus service.
There are no schools in Eastern Heights, Silkstone Primary lie just to the east in Silkstone, while Ipswich Central Primary lie just to the west. Bremer State High School used to lie in the east as with Skilstone Primary, but has since moved further south-west of the suburb.
Parks and sports facilities
- Jim Donald Memorial Park (soccer)
- Hancock Park
- Scout Hall
Places of worship
- St Peters Anglican Church, Lloyd George St
- Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Catholic Church (OLMM), Robertson Road
Eastern Heights has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Eastern Heights (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- "Eastern Heights - suburb (entry 45043)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- "Fairy Knoll (entry 600600)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Garowie (entry 600599)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eastern Heights, Queensland.|
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|