From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eastern League may refer to:
- Eastern League (1884), a baseball minor league in the United States, established in 1884 and merged into the International League in 1887
- Eastern League (1916), a baseball minor league in the United States that operated from 1916 to 1932
- Eastern League (baseball), a current professional baseball minor league in the United States using that name from 1938
- Eastern League (Japanese baseball), one of two professional baseball minor leagues in Japan
- Eastern Football League (Australia), an Australian rules football league
- Eastern Football League (Scotland), a Scottish non-league football league
- Eastern Professional Soccer League (1928-1929), United States soccer league
- Eastern Hockey League, professional ice hockey minor league in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eastern League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.