|Founded||2006 (as Eastok Avia)
2010 (renamed Kyrgyz Airways)
2011 (renamed Air Bishkek)
|Operating bases||Manas International Airport|
|Key people||Perelygina Vera - General Director|
Air Bishkek (Russian: Эйр Бишкек) was an airline based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, with its operational base at Manas International Airport. It was founded as Eastok Avia(E4/EAA) in 2006 and renamed to Kyrgyz Airways. In 2011 the airline was again rebranded into Air Bishkek.  Due to alleged poor safety standards in Kyrgyzstan, the airline has been included in the List of air carriers banned in the European Union since 12 October 2006. The airline stopped operating in February 2016 after experiencing financial difficulties. As of June 2016, Air Operator Certificate has been suspended.
Air Bishkek operated flights to the following destinations:
- Irkutsk – International Airport Irkutsk
- Moscow – Moscow Domodedovo Airport
- Surgut – Surgut International Airport
- Belgorod - Belgorod International Airport
- Novosibirsk – Tolmachevo Airport
- Yekaterinburg - Koltsovo Airport
The Air Bishkek fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
- Kyrgyz Airways contracted TURKISH TECHNIC a maintenance services agreement for its Boeing B737-300 for May 2010 
Frequent flyer program
In 2010 Air Bishkek became the first airline in Kyrgyzstan to introduce a frequent flyer program, which it named Belek Bonus, after the Kyrgyz word for 'gift'.
- "Air Bishkek Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. 29 October 2014. Retrieved 13 May 2015.
- "Main office of the Air Company." Air Bishkek. Retrieved on 12 October 2012. "Address: 720000, Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, Manas Ave., #95 (Crossing Abdymomunov St.)" – Address in Russian: "Адрес: 720000, Кыргызстан, Бишкек, пр. Манаса, 95 (ул.Абдымомунова)"
- Eastok Avia at ch-aviation.com, Retrieved 18 August 2016
- Kyrgyz carrier at rusaviainsider.com, Retrieved 18 August 2016
- Eastok Avia at airlineupdate.com
- Kyrgyz Airways @aviashop.ru
- List of banned E.U. air carriers (retrieved April 30, 2011)
- Information on Kyrgyz Airways (predecessor of Eastok Avia) at the Aviation Safety Network
- Air Bishkeks AOC suspended @rusaviainsider.com, Retrieved 18 August 2016
- Winter 2015 timetable, http://www.airbishkek.kg/en/passengers-2/airports/istanbul-turkey-ataturk-international-airport.html
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 19.
- Kyrgyz Airways @ turkishtechnic.com, Retrieved 18 August 2016
- "Белек Бонус". AirBishkek.kg. Retrieved 2014-01-06.