Eastridge Mall (Casper)
|Opening date||October 13, 1982|
|Management||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|Owner||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|No. of stores and services||58|
|No. of anchor tenants||7|
|Total retail floor area||569,936 sq ft (52,948.8 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
Eastridge Mall is a single level enclosed shopping mall in Casper, Wyoming. It is located at the city's busiest intersection, east Second Street and southeast Wyoming Boulevard. It is one of only 3 shopping malls in Wyoming.
In 2014, Hibachi Sushi and Supreme Buffet opened at the mall.
On October 15, 2018, it was announced that Sears would be closing as part of a plan to close 142 stores nationwide.
- "Eastridge Mall". Brookfield Properties Retail Group.
- "Casper shopping center rides crest of a boom". Deseret News. November 2, 1982.
- FUGLEBERG, JEREMY (March 16, 2013). "Dick's Sporting Goods bound for Casper mall". Casper Star-Tribune.
- BURKE, BRENDAN (May 12, 2004). "The day shopping changed forever". Casper Star-Tribune.
- "New restaurant opens at Casper's Eastridge mall". Casper Star-Tribune. December 19, 2014.
- Downing, Jeremy (October 11, 2017). "Wyoming's Gymboree stores are closing". KGWN-TV.