From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eastwick could refer to:
- Eastwick, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood.
- Eastwick (SEPTA station), a railway station on the Airport Line to Philadelphia International Airport.
- "Eastwick", a slang name for Elizabeth, New Jersey.
- Eastwick, Hertfordshire, a hamlet and civil parish in England, part of the parish of Eastwick and Gilston.
- Eastwick, London, a new town to be built on the site of Olympic Park, London, east of Hackney Wick.
- Eastwick (Metroland), a fictional location.
- The parish of Eastwick and Gilston lies within the Hundred Parishes
- Edward Backhouse Eastwick (1814-1883), British orientalist, diplomat and Conservative Member of Parliament.
- Rawly Eastwick (born 1950), former Major League Baseball relief pitcher.
- Eastwick (TV series), a 2009 American television series.
- The Witches of Eastwick, a 1984 American novel by John Updike.
- The Witches of Eastwick (film), a 1987 American horror comedy directed by George Miller, based on the same-named novel.
- Eastwich, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Fairfield Township, Tippecanoe County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eastwick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.