The Eastwood City skyline in December 2018
|Major buildings||Eastwood Mall, Eastwood Citywalk I and II, Eastwood Cyber and Fashion Mall, 19 high-rise residential towers|
|Public spaces||Eastwood Mall Open Park|
|Location||Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
Eastwood City is an 18.5 hectare residential, commercial, business and entertainment complex located in Quezon City. Launched in 1997, it is Megaworld Corporation’s first “live-work-play” community that offers complete facilities, amenities, and establishments for living, working, playing, and shopping.
Home to the largest business process outsourcing (BPO) locators, Eastwood City is the country’s first IT park and the first project to be granted special economic zone status by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA). Since its establishment as a premier Cyberpark, it has become a top employer and leading dollar-earner in the Philippines. Apart from being business community, Eastwood City is a residential community with 19 high-rise residential towers. Eastwood also is an Accredited Tourism Entertainment Complex by the Department of Tourism. Eastwood City offers families, professionals and urbanites a variety of shopping, dining and recreation offerings at its three lifestyle malls Eastwood Mall, Eastwood Cyber and Fashion Mall and Eastwood Citywalk, which are managed under the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls brand.
Awarded the “Best Shopping Center of the Year” in 2010 and 2012 by the Philippine Retailers Association, Eastwood Mall is a four level lifestyle mall that houses chef-driven restaurants offering al fresco dining as well as state-of-the art cinemas. The mall also houses a roster of local & international fashion brands and establishments with 47,000 m2 (510,000 sq ft) of retail spaces.
The mall also has an expansive open space, the Eastwood Mall Open Park which has a lagoon and a dancing fountain show. This is the primary venue for large community events such as the annual New Year’s Eve countdown.
Eastwood Mall also houses four state-of-the-art cinemas including Megaworld’s signature Ultra Cinema, which features 2-person seats, unlimited popcorn and drinks delivered by a button-activated personal butler service.
It is also the first shopping center in the Philippines to welcome pets and was inducted into the Order of the Platinum Paw by the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS).
Eastwood Citywalk I and II
Eastwood City Walk is a combination of 2 dining strips that offers an array of restaurants and bars targeting the Manila nightlife scene as well as a variety of retail stores from fashion brands to beauty and wellness shops, spas, services and more. Eastwood Citywalk also has an outdoor area called the Eastwood Central Plaza, which regularly hosts live performances, fairs, pet activities and other outdoor events.
It also features the Eastwood City Walk of Fame which is directly inspired by the Hollywood Walk of Fame in California, USA. This landmark was launched by Filipino entertainment icon ‘Master Showman’ German Moreno as a tribute to the men and women from the Philippine entertainment industry.
Eastwood Cyber and Fashion Mall
Eastwood Cyber and Fashion Mall houses a host of establishments that cater to different lifestyles, from fashion stores, book stores, beauty and wellness and more. The mall is also home to dining establishments that provide more affordable options for employees, residents and patrons of Eastwood City.
Eastwood City Cyberpark
The Eastwood City Cyberpark is a PEZA certified business center housing major IT companies such as Atos, Accenture, Dell, eTelecare, IBM Global Services, MicroSourcing, WNS Global Services, and other BPO companies occupying its office buildings throughout the complex.
- "World-class finds at new high-end mall - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos". 2009-08-16. Archived from the original on 2009-08-16. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Why Eastwood Cyberpark remains the country's number one IT ecozone". philstar.com. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Eastwood City | Township in Quezon City | Megaworld Corporation". www.megaworldcorp.com. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Megaworld Lifestyle Malls to expand in 8 key areas in 3 years". The Manila Times. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- Mangawang, Cesar D. "Tan pioneers BPO office dev't in a township setting". business.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Bamboo, Moira and Karylle headline star-studded Eastwood-Quezon City New Year Countdown to 2019". Manila Standard. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "THE EASTWOOD LIFESTYLE". www.eastwoodcity.com. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "7 Unique Cinemas Around Metro Manila and Beyond For A New Movie Experience". Manila Insider. 2018-03-08. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- Inc, Primer Media; Inc, Primer Media. "LIST: Pet-friendly places in Manila". Blog. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Eastwood City: Truly State-of-the-Art". PropertyAsia.ph. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Eastwood Central Plaza (Eastwood Central Plaza, Quezon City, Metro Manila)". local.clickthecity.com. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Walk of Fame: Kuya Germs' dream soon a reality". philstar.com. Retrieved 2019-10-22.